Maths for Physics for BiologyHere are slides and links from the "Maths (for Physics) for Biology" Workshop I taught at OIST in July 2015. For materials from other workshops and the Okinawa Collaborative Undergraduate Workshop click here.
- Course slides
- The Zombie paper we discussed
- My blog post on combinatorial explosion (or How my coffee shop solved my research problem)
- The COPASI software used for biochemical reaction modelling
- Paper on how ligand depletion affects biochemical reactions.
- Resources and links for computational/quantitative biology on the quabinet wiki